NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Formal Complaint to the Hokage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurianos

Formal Complaint to the Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Formal Complaint to the Hokage   Formal Complaint to the Hokage EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 pm

"Dear great Hokage,

I wish to inform you of the immature behavior of one Watabe, Senri over my inherited abilities as a Tsukichi. I have demonstrated I can control the blood of my opponents and ever since he has tried to make me look bad and called my powers forbidden techniques. Last night I was only trying to help an older woman and he outright shouted at her which I believe is highly disrespectful as she was not that bad of hearing, I was able to communicate with her at a normal volume even if elevated a bit. I ask that Senri be taught that I am a guest in your village, I am a guest willing to ensure relations between Konoha and Yuga stay strong but Senri alone makes me wonder if I'm even welcome here. Please make sure he understands that I am not an enemy unless provoked.

Thank you for you time,

Tsukichi, Amaya."

The Tsukichi's mark would be at the bottom of the letter.
Back to top Go down

Formal Complaint to the Hokage
Page 1 of 1