NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Formal Request - Kiga Hanto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isobu

Isobu

Formal Request - Kiga Hanto Empty
PostSubject: Formal Request - Kiga Hanto   Formal Request - Kiga Hanto EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Quote :
Dear Lord Kazekage,

I would like to make the formal request to begin my training and employment with the Hunter-Corps. With my combined ability of utilizing my current training in tracking, paired with the skills, tactics and methods in which the Hunter-Nin can train me in. I believe I would be a valuable asset to both the Village and the Corps.

In addition to my main request; I have put some great thought into this next request and personal decision. However, I wish to request a position within' your personal guard, as it will permit me into learning greater studies in terms of protection, association in protecting the village and our prospective future shinobi. Please consider the request.

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Kiga Hanto
Back to top Go down

Formal Request - Kiga Hanto
Page 1 of 1