NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Report: Mr.Yang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock Lee

Report: Mr.Yang Empty
PostSubject: Report: Mr.Yang   Report: Mr.Yang EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Report : A man by the name of " Mr. Yang " upon his last visit to Konohagakure in his search for our very own Genin, Hisashi. Had killed 2 Gate Guards of Konohagakure. He had also verbally stated his intentions of seeking out Hisashi further. After the man named " Mr. Yang " had myself, Hayate Mamoru and my squadmate, Mayako Yamanaka, had stayed near Hisashi-san and further discussed the means as to the man by the name of " Mr.Yang ". Hisashi informed both Mayako and myself that this Mr.Yang is him and he is Mr.Yang. They carry some unique ability to extend their arms or some sort of way. Any further abilities are unknown. This is all the pertinent information I could provide regarding this man.

[Insert Description of Yang Fumetsu Below, He was not henged or disguised during this encounter]

Signed,
Hayate Mamoru
Back to top Go down

Report: Mr.Yang
Page 1 of 1