NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

A Sealed Letter Sent to the Administration Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solknight

A Sealed Letter Sent to the Administration Building Empty
PostSubject: A Sealed Letter Sent to the Administration Building   A Sealed Letter Sent to the Administration Building EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:36 am

Dear Jounin Commander,

I would like to first thank you for your consideration in placing myself and my sister Mokuhi in Squad One together, it means a great deal to me that you'd allow us to continue supporting each other in our missions. Though we haven't yet met our squad leader or Inuzuka Keita, I'm certain that the decisions made in the selection were very precise and deliberate, but the recent graduation of one Hasukan Haru has shown an opportunity for us to have a perfectly complimentary team consisting of herself, Mokuhi, and I with our mix of expertise and hard work. While I realize that Haru isn't originally from Konohagakure, I've seen her work, and heard (and spoken with) her at length- she genuinely wishes to help the village and our people, and I think that the best opportunity for that, along with perhaps a link to ourselves with Tea Country (Danao Aonu was allowed to graduate in Kirigakure aside- I don't think we can afford to lose out on a grip there) for the better. I expect that Uchiha Kimiko-sama would be the perfect squad leader to test and watch her as well, as leaving her to other villages is not only a waste, but a lost opportunity in my humble opinion. My deepest apologies for rambling and wasting your time, but I simply wished to make this request before the time and chance slip away from us.

In short, I request that Inuzuka, Keita be replaced by Hasukan, Haru in Squad One so that we may reach a perfect synergy to best serve Konohagakure.

A Sealed Letter Sent to the Administration Building 352rw2e
比類 色褪める
フェード-色褪める

(Irozameru Hirui & Irozameru Mokuhi)
Back to top Go down

A Sealed Letter Sent to the Administration Building
Page 1 of 1