NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

[OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]

Go down 
+4
Ectheledhel
Solknight
Sakura
Wistress
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wistress

Wistress

[OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] Empty
PostSubject: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Hey, Suna PC here. I think there are 4 of us... maybe. I'm not sure how the others feel outside of Isei but DAMN is Suna perma-dead outside of other PCs travelling to RP with us sorry suckers. I feel kind of stuck since there is very little Suna-Nin to Suna-Nin RP and I'm thinking that even without Iwagakure there are still too many villages to fruitfully fill with players. Onto my idea...!

Destroy Sunagakure or have it taken over, preferably done by one of the bigger villages like Kiri or Kumo. The remaining Suna PCs could be either taken by the invaders or run off/saved by Konoha (who has a high/er/ player count than Suna but they're struggling as far as I know). This creates some RP and allows the Suna PCs to not have to delete their characters and start over.

Thoughts? DMs? Other Suna-Nin? Other Village-Nin?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Kiri is happy to make the Land of Sand into the Land of Muck. Please sempai, let me murder all the Suna.
Back to top Go down
Solknight

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:12 pm

At the moment, the biggest three factions are Kumo, Kiri, and the Deserters to my knowledge. So either Konoha (what a twist) or Suna need to be destroyed or evacuated somehow for some great RP. Strife against the world helps create stories without actual losers.
Back to top Go down
Ectheledhel

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:27 pm

You know my idea. Darius, Shun and Yang drop a bomb on the place. Razz

But in seriousness, I support Wistress's idea to remove the village from player access and integrate the Suna Nin into another existing village (as converted prisoners or welcome allies). Or as suggested do it to Konoha and we shove them into Suna. Win win.
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:29 am

We may have an idea for this that will also introduce the plotline. Two birds with one stone, will keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net
Solknight

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:19 am

Sidenote, you should totally destroy Konohagakure over Sunagakure.

-Konoha is peace-loving, shaking that up will introduce an idea that peace has no real place in the state of the world and drive confrontation with the worldview- which is advantageous for everyone

-Konoha's habitat is balanced and even. An upheaval of that introduces more of a need for supplies and trade in the world, which gives some chances for lower-ranked missions and even caravans to affect the political climate from neutral areas.

-The real reason, do we really need more Hyuuga and Uchiha? Guys, come on.
Back to top Go down
ImTux

ImTux

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:37 am

There's only 1 Hyuuga D:

But some nice thoughts, Sol.
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:44 am

Happy to blow up Suna... Means Kiyoko can make things go boom, and Yumi can live with the Hoshigaki Wink
Back to top Go down
DM Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:09 am

Wait. Peace? I just read the Codex Astartes and according to this that makes you all Heretics. Brb Exterminatus on Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]   [OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC: The State of Suna & an Idea]
Page 1 of 1