NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Beginning again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Beginning again. Empty
PostSubject: Beginning again.   Beginning again. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm

I'm looking to start this back up, everyone can have their character exactly as is on these forums, I'll look at last update dates to verify it's got legit info, this way we can continue where we left off and go back to having fun from before the change and everything went downhill. There will be certain people not allowed here for obvious reasons because I aim to remove all issues we had prior. I will also take applications for team and be VERY picky on who comes on board. I'd like to know if there's any interest in this, let me know and let others know who might not have seen this post.
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Beginning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning again.   Beginning again. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:19 pm

When beginning again there will be no Token Costs on Bloodlines/Clans/Abilities so if you do not want to keep your current character and want to make something else, go for it, you however will not be receiving a Token Refund in any way shape or form for any changes done. You can however make this new character of the same rank as what you're replacing and have stats moved accordingly which will be discussed over at a later time. Jutsu/Weapons/Tools will all retain Token Costs and can be worked for. If you are continuing with an existing character know that that character will be in a 100% perma-able state. Meaning if it falls below -10 HP it will die. Permanently. This includes Sparring within your village with comrades, so keep this in mind that you are never safe and if you die you will start over with a brand new character. I will be adding to this announcement, but remember, the goal is to go back to the way things used to be, when it was simple and fun, without the people who caused so much drama before being able to come in and ruin things for the rest of us anymore.

To clarify. The Perma status is for ALL characters whether you continue using an old one or make a new. This may change in the future but for now there are no exceptions to this. All tokens spent from the time THIS version of the server went up until the moment of your characters Death ARE refundable only upon Perma status of that character by another character.

Last edited by (Host) Kurama on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurianos

Beginning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning again.   Beginning again. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:29 am

I'm so happy to have this back! I CAN FINALLY BURN EVERYTHING

I LOVE YOU KURAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Beginning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning again.   Beginning again. EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Updated Note: Characters from the forum http://narutorebirth.forumsmotions.com/ are eligible for recreation here. That forum was made for a server mirroring the system of this one, thus if you made a character after the host change and it's on that forum with no edits within the last 4 months it is acceptable to bring it back to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Head DM
Head DM
Sai

Beginning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning again.   Beginning again. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:49 am

Sai here. Happy to see another server finally up.

If anyone is missing any purchase records or requests from the previous server please feel free to PM me here on this forum or on Skype. I'll see what I can dig up for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginning again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning again.   Beginning again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: Server Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: