NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

[OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

Xeneize

[OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure... Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure...   [OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 pm

..is found a small camp, with a tiny fire going and deployed tent nearby.
The place around the glade is filled with training dummies and several structures made of wood;
ranging from little houses to furniture of different types and sizes.

A boy in his mid to late teens stands before three training poles, which are nailed in multiple tools made of wood and metal alike. The boy breathes heavily as he watches these poles in contemplation, moving to form the snake handseal and allow wood to grow out of the ground and shoot forwards towards the poles, trying to slip between the spaces around them while hitting the other, forming different wooden shapes in the air to move down onto the dummies, hitting all but one. The blond boy grits his teeth as he scoffs.

"Not Enough" The branches rise above the ground once anew to shoot downwards and towards the poles before him, once again missing some of the targets. He appears to be determined in taking a hold of all these poles, disregarding the few noises that his stomach emits; demanding to be fed.

Xeneize

[OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure...   [OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 am

A few hours later and the stars cover the night skies, a worn out boy sits atop a pile of wood as he gazes out onto the stars, his smoked and dirtied face in thought. "I wonder how many stars out there tonight? Will I get a greater or lesser number than yesterday's?" He extends his right hand forwards and upwards as though he were trying to reach out for the sky. "Could the stars be friends I wonder? I don't really feel lonely when sitting under them, feels like there's something or someone watching me" He tilts his head to the side as he glances about the glade; a true mess of wood works as the remnants of his training.

"I wonder if doing what she said will work?" A tiny smile creeps up his lips as he thinks back on his alone time with Mokuhi. "Filling the holes left by your family with friends?" He continues to observe the skies, as he moves his green eyes from star to star, the images of Aion, Ana, Azumi and Sora in his mind.

"Friends... huh?"

Then he remains there in his vigil atop the mountain of wood, observing the skies.
Back to top Go down

[OPEN] In a forest glade near Konohagakure...
Page 1 of 1