NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Voodoo

Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread Empty
PostSubject: Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread   Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 am

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't run too many events since starting, but it's mostly because I've got some crappy stuff going on IRL, and it's been killing my creative drive and the amount of reliable time I have to do stuff. Either way, I'm still looking to do a few things, and have things planned for you with what little time I have left.

The first thing I have to offer are my livestream events. Because I'm trying to get back to work as well as do a little extra work, I'm going to start working on my drawing again. To do that, I figured I'd offer a little treat to the players by running events from it for the server. During these events, I'll post a link to the live stream page. Once the live stream starts and I've begun drawing, all of the music I play in the background will be either Naruto themed or directly off the player's bios. And so I have two challenges for you.

1. Guess the Song - I will not tell you what the music is or what bio I got it from. Players may guess what the song is and the character whose bio it's on. A token reward will be given to the first person to answer correctly. You cannot win this challenge more than 3 times per session.
  2. Guess the Character - All the characters I sketch will be characters or NPCs from the server. None of them will be the cannon characters from the anime. A token reward will be given to the first person to answer correctly. You cannot win this challenge more than 1 time per session. Players who request their own characters will be denied. I am not taking specific requests from any until I get my commissions up and will not currently draw upon request for free.

The next thing I'd like to bring up is this: I know I've been hearing some complaints about players not being able to get into events and how events are the only way to get tokens. They are officially not the only way. Though some of the ways you can receive tokens are NOT going to be announced, I will notify players that forum RP also will be rewarded if you would like to do so. I will also be taking mini-event requests. By mini-event, it means that I will allow you to send me a PM requesting an event. You will have to give me the information for it. I will run these in addition to the events I already plan to run currently. If you'd like to do this option, please PM me the following information.

Quote :
[MISSION TITLE GOES HERE]
Mission Rank (Type): (IE: What rank will it be? Then in parentheses, please add what type? Delivery, investigative, assassination, etc.)
Mission Summary: (IE: What is the goal of the mission, give all details here.)

NPCs: (Include the NPC liason for your character's village if you have a particular one in mind, then any characters that might need to be involved for the summary above. Include and write down any specific details or ideas you have about these suggested NPCs and what they're able to do before sending this in.)
PCs: (List any players, including yourself, that you'd have involved and times of availability. Then be prepared. These are meant to be small missions. The entire server will not be permitted to participate without player and DM invitation.)

Additional Notes: (Add in any additional notes you have that I might need to be aware of here.)

**Delete all parentheses and fill in the appropriate information before PMing it to DM Voodoo. All submissions will be reviewed by the staff prior to the event being ran. Other DMs are welcome to volunteer for these as well. If the mission rank you are asking for is found to be too high, the staff may work to lower the rank, or tailor it to the specific group. This submission may also be used to request small personal events.
Back to top Go down
DM Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread   Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
(Host) Kisame

(Host) Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread   Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:36 pm

Lemme know when your webpage is up for orders
Back to top Go down
DM Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread   Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 pm

[Event Winners]
Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread Danaoaonu_by_foxxennediyesa-d8fw6rc
[click me]

Song Challenge Winners: joachimp (x3), Sai (x1), xMcNinjax (x1)
Art Challenge Winner: Hinata/ValerieJean (x1)
Event Length: 3 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread   Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Voodoo's Event Announcement Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: Server Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: