NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

(Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock Lee

(Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! Empty
PostSubject: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:14 pm

(( I thank all artists for the pictures I post on this thread. ))
(Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! Hidden_mist_village_by_4dreamer_zps3b57e3ae

His bag slung over his shoulder Hei would glance back towards the entrance towards the Hidden Village of the Mist he'd slowly raise his porcelain mask over his face his deep blue eyes resting on the village for a moment as he begins to walk off. " I'm not ready for you yet Kirigakure. I have much to learn. I will be barrowing these books for a while and come back as soon as I have gathered my basics down packed. Wait for me. " He'd continue to walk off flicking a kunai back towards the guard post a letter attached to the end of the kunai. The letter letting them know exactly where he will be should they need him for anything and so that the village doesnt get the wrong assumption to his sudden leaving. Kicking off the ground he'd begin his journey to the hidden grounds he had found within Water Countries domain as he leaps from tree to tree he'd slowly make his way closer and closer to the area stopping suddenly as he sees a small group of shinobi on patrol walking the route he was taking he'd turn and lean back against the tree out of sight listening closely to their footsteps as he begins to count the paces of the Chuunin on patrol as he hears their footsteps trace off into the distance he'd once again proceed on his way towards his destination a small waterfall of frozen water deep within the cliffs of Water Country where very little journey through the area. Tossing his bag onto the pile of things he has already prepared. Though curious how he obtained these things with no money to his name he'd move towards the abandoned cabin in the back of the cave he'd shift through the things inside the cabin as he'd check the three bales of rice he's obtained and nods as they remained dry. Walking out the front door of the cabin he'd move to gather the things hes taken to the cabin earlier in the mists of the morning of Kirigakure and bring them inside the cabin where he'd set the bag of books on the table in the middle of the room where he would place down his Acedemy Textbook and a Genjutsu basic book on the table top pulling out a notebook as he sets out his pencils on the table he'd look around the room before walking to the countertop grabbing the oil lamp striking a match as he light the oiled wick. Wavering his hand a moment he'd toss the used match into the sink bowl and pick up the lamp moving back to the table setting the oil lamp ontop of the table. As he begins to read through the genjutsu book he'd look from the pages to the Acedemy textbook " Cloak of Invisibility, this technique follows the basics of genjutsu. Hmmm " Taking a moment he'd write down a few notes regarding genjutsu working on breaking the jutsu down to its fundamentals.

Entre 1 : Genjutsu. Genjutsu is the Shinobi Art of Illusions. Unlike Ninjutsu and Taijutsu that physically harm, most genjutsu draw the stamina from the victim by disrupting their chakra flow in the brain disrupting the senses of the body fabricating the illusions around them.

Taking a moment as he leans back in his chair looking to the ceiling calmly in thought as he glance down towards the large genjutsu book. " That sentence alone amount to all the aspects that genjutsu covers. But, its vague because of the details that it doesnt cover. I need to experiment on how genjutsu directed at certain portions of the brain will allow the for me to control each separate sense within the victims mind. Genjutsu can't be as simple as forcing chakra into the flow of chakra around someones brain. " Looking out the window to the waterfall as he notices its starting to grow dark out. " Study during the day, practice during the night. Granted I cant quite begin my genjutsu training I'll just cover my daily warm up routine today and work on my chakra control.. " Taking a moment to take in a breath as he twists the nob on the handle of the oil lamp and move towards the door of the cabin opening the door as he moves to leave the cabin and towards the robe hanging from the top of the cave, gathering chakra to the soles of his feet he'd begin to walk up the wall grabbing the rope as he ties it around his waistline before moving to the center of the ceiling locking in a single handseal to maintain his focus as he keeps himself held upside down within the cave by the chakra focused to his feet. He developed this training from an old book he had stumbled upon in the Acedemy's Advanced training section of the Library. Though this book was covered with dust it was written by a fairly successful shinobi that had lead many successful mission and did not die in during neither of the wars the man had been apart of but instead died of old age and natural causes, this spoke to the mans capabilities to survive within Kirigakure till nature had claimed him and not by the blade of Kirigakure. The reasoning behind this training is that like in physical training of the body there is constructive strain on the muscles and non constructive strain. These two would be considered Weight Lifting being non-constructive where as it only builds more mass while sparring allows the body to build muscle that would help during battle as that is where the strain is placed on the body during the training. The concept of this is to gather control over ones chakra by maintaining the focus to the most difficult part of the body which is the feet as its the furthest part of the body away from the core of the chakra network that resides in the stomach. This being constructive in various ways as not only does it help with the control of the trainees chakra it builds on the trainees chakra, slowly but it does show results if the training is continued. A bead of sweat gathers on Minoru's head as he take in a deep breath to calm his heart as it begins to race like the chakra pumping throughout his body as 3 hours pass the chakra would fall out beneath his feet and he'd fall from the ceiling the rope tightening as he'd swing back and forth in the air from the ceiling letting out a slight sigh as he swings there " Only three hours huh ... I wonder how long I'll be able to hold it tomorrow before my genjutsu training begins .. " reaching up he'd loosen the knot that held him there and he'd fall to the ground and slowly return back to the cabin closing the door behind him before hopping in the bed resting calmly on the dusty mattress.

Last edited by Rock Lee on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:59 am

After meeting with Moyata Seijin, the Head Genjutsu Instructor of Kirigakure's Acedemy acquiring a new lesson and even some more notes within his notebook he'd return back home to the cabin in the cave. Turning the nob as he strikes a match lighting the oil lamp on the table as he begins to read over the notes he had taken on the genjutsu classes earlier. " Pretty textbook explaination of genjutsu, I believe I will need to practice utilizing my chakra to effect each sense separately with my chakra to fully breakdown and build my capabilities with Genjutsu slowly. Thankfully I had picked up this stray in Kirigakure. Gomen little buddy, but.. Your going to be tested on ... " he'd pat the top of the skinny dog ontop of the head as he'd place down a metal bowl with ground up meat he had caught in the woods letting the dog enjoy its meal feeling its the least he could do since he will be placing the dog through a rather hellish experience. Turning towards his own bowl he'd shovel in a few pinches of rice and fish to his mouth using his chopsticks as he reads over the notes carefully, turning a few pages in his Genjutsu textbook as well. Taking notes from the book into his notebook calmly the light of the fire lit oil candle would waver as the wind creeps through the cabin, looking back Hei would look out the window to the front of the cabin noticing it has grown dark outside as he nods a moment taking a bit of rope and loosely makes a leash for the pup. Leading the pup towards a wooden rod stabbed into the ground to tie him to as he moves over to the hanging rope he used the other night. " Now you stay there while I warm up. " He'd camly grab the rope as he focuses chakra to the soles of his feet walking up along the wall he'd soon find himself upside down as he ties the rope around his waist drawing his hands to his chest to lock in the single handseal to help with the focus of his chakra. And hour or two passes by as beads of sweat roll across his face dripping to the ground the silence that once filled the air is suddenly shattered as the stray dog begins to bark at Hei, staggering a bit Hei would look around quickly to see what the stray is barking at before looking back to the stray as it stand on all fours staring straight at Hei as he barked. " I guess I should've told you to shut up too ... Don't disrupt my training. " The dog continues to bark for a moment as Hei begins to get a little aggitated another hour passes as Hei feels the chakra slipping slightly as he locks in the seal concentrating harder as he holds it for another hour in that struggle to improve himself before falling from the ceiling the rope tightening as hes stopped in mid-air from falling, swinging back and forth as he looks to the stray a moment. The opportunity was seized by the stray as it suddenly runs up towards Hei attacking him with numerous licks on the face to the point it became rather hard to breath and even getting in his mouth. " Ah- F#@K, Damn it, Gah ... EW!! He licked the top of my mouth ... EWW! " He'd swing to the side as he unties the rope and falls to the ground the dog leaping back away from Hei as he landed with a faceplant to the floor. Staying there a moment as he slowly lifts his head to look to the dog getting a swift lick to the face as he does he'd roll away from the dog and up to his feet. " Alright playtime over. Im going to test to see if  I can make you smell something really good using my chakra. " Drawing his hands together he'd begin to focus his chakra as he sends the chakra into the dogs head causing the chakra around the dogs brain to waver slightly the dog would begin to quickly react to the illusion of the wondrous smell produced by Hei's illusion and nodding slightly as he looks the pup over a moment breaking that connection as he moves to focus his chakra to the back middle portion of the brain as the dog would react as it'd stick its tongue out of its mouth licking the ground where the smell was perceived to have been coming from as the illusion of the taste being as magnificent as the smell. Hei would nod a moment as he'd break the chakra connection looking to the stray that shakes it head slightly looking around as Hei walks up to the stray taking the rope free from the wooden rod in the ground and leading the stray into the cabin with him where he'd lead the dog to the bed and the dog would hop up onto the mattress as Hei flops down on the bed grabbing the blanket he'd half-heartedly toss it over his back before shimmying to cover his feet the dog nosing the bottom of he blanket a moment as he goes under the covers and turns around only its head and ears poking out at the bottom of the blanket.

Entre 2: Focusing my chakra to the front or back of the middle of the brains chakra flow effects the Taste(Back) and smell(Front) of the individual the chakra is used on. Subject reacted accordingly and the two senses are easily disrupted.

(Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! Guardian_Dog_by_fatalis_sacristia_zpsaf7b5531
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:12 am

Returning to the cabin with the bowl of ground up boar meat in hand he'd kick open the door as the dog he's been using for experiments(Yet to name) runs up and begins to jump on him as the young dog is excited for his return from Kirigakure and his training there. Setting the bowl down the dog would begin to chow down as he moves over to the bucket of already steamed rice and pulls an egg from the cooling unit in the corner of the room grabbing the soy sauce from the counter before setting his bowl of rice down he'd crack open the egg in the bowl hole in the rice in the bowl pouring the egg in it as he pours soy sauce the steam raising around the bowl before taking out his chopsticks and begins to stir the egg breaking the yoke shifting through his books as he continues to stir. Popping a tab on his vest he'd pull out his matches and strikes one to light the oil lamp before reaching over to pull out the genjutsu book as he begins to read over the pages of the book he'd reach up beginning to shift through his medical book as he pulls out the medical book on the Anatomy of the Chakra Network book and begins shifting through the pages. Idly taking bites of the meal he made for himself, he'd raise his free hand to begin marking down on the pages with his pencil writing on the areas where when chakra is applied to such areas your capable of effecting the senses of the victim. Circling a few more spots he'd nod a moment before looking to the pup beside him. " Alright buddy, after dinner.. We got work to do. So eat up. " watching the pup for a moment as it chows down on the boar meat he caught just for him. He'd shake his head a moment in thought. As he continues to read over the pages calmly studying in the oil lamp lit room looking down to his bowl as it finally grows empty he'd look back to the pup that finished its food as well before looking over to the corner of the room seeing that his water bowl is empty as he'd look to his bottle of water he'd walk over pouring out the water from the bottle into the bowl the dog rushing over to the bowl and begins lapping up the water, rubbing the pups head a moment as he moves outside the cabin closing the door behind him he'd move towards the rope hanging from the ceiling. " Well today I lacked a lot of physical capabilities in the spar today so I'll attempt the advanced portion of this warm up exercise and add in a bit of taijutsu to the mix and throw some kicks putting strain on the chakra in the leg that holds me to the ceiling. " Nodding a moment as he focuses chakra into the soles of his feet calmly before walking up along the side of the cave wall before walking along the ceiling grabbing the rope he'd tie it around his waistline as he lowers his stance slightly and would kick forward once with his right foot bringing the leg back focusing the chakra back to the sole of his right foot before shifting his stance along the surface of the ceiling kicking forward his left for as he brings it back focusing the chakra to the sole of his left foot. Maintaining this process he'd repeatedly make quick swift kicks to the air as he hang about the ceiling of the cave causing far more strain upon his body and chakra network then usual as his connection to the ceiling quickly dwindles and after two hours he drops from the ceiling panting as he hangs from the rope attached to the ceiling. Hanging for a moment he'd relax a bit thinking back over the tournement he had partaken in before reaching back and untying himself from the rope and landing on his feet walking towards the cabin he'd stretch slightly as he prepares for the next phase of his studies. " So I've covered where the points to focus my chakra at for smell and taste. Now I need to go over sight, hearing, and touch. " opening the door he'd put the loose leash over the pup and let him at as he leads the stray dog hes been using to experiment on tying him to the post as he takes a moment to think things through for a moment. " Front Middle, Back Middle cover smell and taste. hmmm " taking a moment in thought as he handseals calmly focusing his chakra onto the pup before him as he forces his chakra into the dogs mind as he focuses his chakra to the bottomside of the front of the brain as he disrupts the chakra flow in the front bottom of the brains chakra network the dogs ears would fall back suddenly as it begins to hear a very high pitch whistle that drowns out all noise. " Bottom Full front covering all bases of hearing ... What about the sides though ? " taking a single handseal further the chakra disruption would move to the left side of the brain as it appears nothing happens before suddenly the stray dogs head would turn left and right looking around frantically as it appears to the dog as if the room has gone completely dark. " I think that targeted its sight . . . But who wouldve thought that both sides of the brains chakra network cover all visual messages to the brain. Thats really interesting... Hmm ... So what about feeling. " Taking a moment in thought as he watches the dog frantically look around the room occasionally barking but doesnt hear itself bark as the high pitched sound continues to drown out all sound in the cave Hei would move making a final seal as he would calmly force his chakra into the stray dogs brain disrupting the chakra into the far back bottom side of the brain the dog suddenly begging to scratch its side as it begins to feel as if its body is covered with fleas the hind legs shifting as it scratches and nips at both sides of its body before Hei would pat the top of the head of the pup and release the disrupts of the flow of the pups chakra. The stray would lower its head suddenly as it looks extremely exhausted, bending down Hei would wrap his arms under the body of the stray and slowly lift it up into his arms as he takes the stray into the cabin and lays it on the mattress pulling the cover over the stray he'd plop down onto the bed next to the pup and pull the covers over himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 am

Returning home with a belly full of Mayuko's imaginary tea and a bowl of ground boar meat in hand, Hei would walking into the cabin as he'd be quickly greeted by the overly excited pup as he sets the double packed full bowl of boar meat down onto the floor next to the table he'd reach up to his vest he'd undo a clip as he'd pull out some matches, as he strikes the match he'd move to light the oil lamp calmly as he stretches looking down to the pup for a moment staring at the dog as he pulls out the chair taking a seat taking a calmly breath as he does so " Hmm well, since I've gotten down the basic fundamentals of genjutsu and broke it down to the point of higher understanding. I guess I should move onto Ninjutsu as essentially the two co-exist in the same type of field but one requiring more finesse then the other. " flipping through the pages of the book he got from the library that covered advanced training he'd read over the pages calmly a moment. " Ah. Guess I need to simply continue my warm-up exercise except use water walking instead of wall walking. But why ? " continues to read over the pages a moment as he tries to comprehend the reasoning behind the changes to the warm-up exercise. " Hmm so the warm-up exercise change is done because like in ninjutsu you utilize your chakra in various ways instead of just one precise way like in genjutsu as genjutsu has only one target, being the five senses. So because I have to change my distribution of chakra with the the waves of the water is why this warm up exercise is more suitable for the ninjutsu field. This will train my chakra control and chakra conservation. Other then that it tells me to maintain my studies and practice my handseals and the fluidity of my handseals... " He'd take a moment to watch the stray he took in for a moment before reaching down to rub its head. " Alright seems you get a break this time. Fundamentals to Ninjutsu are chakra control so Im already slightly a bump ahead in that regard, I just need to expand another form of chakra control.. " Standing slowly he'd move to the dresser at the foot of the bed getting changed into his swimwear before turning off the oil lamp and walking out of the cabin closing the door behind him. The stray didnt argue it anymore as he knew that Hei would return shortly as the stray would move to the bed and lay upon the mattress and wait for his return. Hei would be walking outside the cave as he looks to the ice cold water that has yet to freeze over unlike the waterfall. Gathering chakra to his feet he'd leap down onto the water displacing his chakra at his feet as the waves would rock inside the small outlet of ice cold water bending at the knee he'd displace his weight and reposition his chakra in sequence with the waves. Calmly overlooking the area as he watches the waves come close to him after hitting the edge of the water to rock back towards the center of the outlet. He'd asses the size of the wave and balance the chakra nessicary for the rise then fall forcing his chakra focus to his feet to increase and decrease with the size of the small waves. Time passes as sweat begins to build on his brow hour by hour he continues to create the small rippling waves with his weight displacement to maintain the training of his chakra focus in various ways as the time passes so does his chakra focus as he slips into the ice cold waters letting out a horrid scream as he feels his body whither at the ice cold touch of the water. Shivering he'd begin to pull himself free of the waters onto the shore and quickly runs back into the cave where he starts a fire in a small fire pit near the cabin. Shivering slightly he'd try to embrace the warmth of the fire as he holds his hands out to the flame thinking over the seals he needs to practice. Calmly he'd work his hands through each handseal, though rather slowly he does this they are crisp and cleanly executed handseals. As his body warms up he'd draw a rope to the ceiling with a large pale of water that hangs above the flames drawing the rope into the cabin through the window he'd move calmly into the house as he relights the oil lamp, grabbing a towel and calmly moves to take his seat at the table where he wraps himself in the towel and cracks open the medical ninjutsu book. Looking to the corner of the room a moment he'd notice the dog resting upon the mattress as he reminds himself to remain quiet as he studies the contents of the pages set before him. Nodding slightly as he draws out his pencil he'd begin to scribe along the notebook to the side. Looking out the window he'd notice the time as the hour crept up on him giving a slight yawn as he'd stretch he'd blink for a moment as he pats his body down. " I don't feel as sore as I usually do. Granted the medical book said that cold shows after extensive work outs are a common way to help repair the torn muscle fibers of the body. But I didnt imagine that it also helped relief stress on the chakra network. I wonder if hospitals in the great villages use this for therapeutic means of injured shinobi from battle... I need to ask someone tomorrow. " Standing up calmly he'd reach back as he pulls the rope forcing the bucket to pour over the fire outside the cabin causing the flame to be extinguished almost instantly as he'd move to the oil lamp turning it off and move to carefully lay upon the bed pulling the covers over him.  
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Returning back to the cabin in the cave Hei would open the door with the usual bowl of boar meet in his hand as he looks to the dog that greets him eagerly at the door staring at the dog a moment he'd move to the table as he sets the bowl down he'd strike a match lighting the oil lamp on the desk. " Well buddy, as of today I'm a genin. Not sure how Im going to take care of you with the missions that are going to be coming my way. And I dont want to send you back out into the streets. I may have to speak to someone within the village about getting you some training. You've already been introduced to different types of chakra so you might be able to be a step ahead in your resistance training. So dont be too attached to the idea your staying here. They may even order me to kill you. So keep that in mind. " He'd sigh a moment as he leans back in the wooden chair at the table staring up at the ceiling a moment as he reaches a hand over to run his fingers along the bindings of the various books to figure out which he needs to grab before picking up the medical book in hand raising it infront of his face as he flips open the pages and begins to read quietly to himself before setting the book down on the desk he'd begin to practice each handsign calmly yet fluidly with no error as he doesnt rush his progress in these regards and knows that diligence will lead to the excellence. Pausing his handseals occasionally as he'd turn the page to continue reading his studies nodding a bit as he'd stop the handseals and move to write down a few notes as he goes along before returning to go through each seal. before shaking his head and standing up abruptly as he turns off the oil lamp and steps outside the door taking in a deep breath as he gathers chakra to his feet running straight towards the end of the cave turning around the corner of the frozen wall of water at the end of the cave leaping down landing ontop of the surface of the water. " I need to find my calm, Im moving forward in the shinobi world but I need to take the step and make myself stronger. I cant waver in my training! " he'd calmly close his eyes as he begins to listen to the sounds of nature around him slowly drawing in a breath before exhaling slowly the sound of the rippling waters of the small outlet the flow down into the stream would echo out solemnly as the owls who'd in the night light forests of Water Country. Slowly and precisely Hei would glide along the surface of the water his chakra flowing with the movements of his body like dancing water the chakra would flow with each movement as it was fluid to each step and raise and lower of his arms. Never once breaking the concentration of the chakra to his feet as preformed his Tai Chi ontop of the water.

Running through these movements not excessively to tire the body he does run through the steps calmly multiple times taking his time with each fluid movements before finishing the steps and proceeding back to the cabin where he'd look down to the dog a moment grabbing the rope leash he held. " Come on buddy. " putting the leash around the dogs neck losely he'd proceed back to Kirigakure calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:46 am

Returning home he'd look to the empty metal bowl on the floor of the empty cabin before shaking his head a bit. " Well, shit he could have stayed a little longer I guess, but I never know when there is a mission I will be set out on.. Oh well whats done is done. I just need to grab a few things before I head to the hospital anyways. " He'd toss the empty bowl that his dog ate and drank from out the door into the fire pit as he calmly grabbed a bag and began gathering his books into the bag before slinging his bag over his shoulder looking back to the room a moment closing the door behind him as he would dash forward focusing chakra to his hands as he slips his hand through the straps of the bag to put the back on his back leaping up and forward as he reaches the end of the cave spinning as his body swung up towards the sky he'd land as he'd dash up the side of the cliff moving promptly back towards the village the scattered lights of the sun reaching through the canopy of the trees above as they fall victim and become engulfed by the thickness of the mist that covers the land. Seeing the opening between the trees he'd leap once clearing the gap of the cliff as he stands along the wall of Kirigakure moving calmly towards the gate as he crosses the bridge and heads straight towards the hospital. " I have to meet up with Kyoshi-Sensei he said he had another way to increase my chakra control and limit the nessicary chakra to utilize my ninjutsu, while allowing me to get more familiarized with medical ninjutsu and my studies in it. " he'd walk into the hospital nodding to any superiors that should pass by him before spotting the labcoat Doctor at the desk talking to the receptionist.
(Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! 1737679-rintarou_okabe_super_zpsfed40192
Leaving no moment to pause he knew that was Kyoshi-sensei not by the name tag badge on the coat but because the moment Hei walked into the area Kyoshi had appeared before him in a blink of an eye his hands grasped onto Hei's as he'd eagerly shake the hand. " Ohaiyo, Hei-san. I wont lie your the first one that I have found to take interest into the old forms of increasing your skills. A lot of the Academy Students now and days feel that the jutsu they learn in the Academy is just that, jutsu instead of them being a strong baseline to evolving their capabilities of a shinobi. Follow me while we talk. " Kyoshi would motion for Hei to follow as he continues to speak eagerly as Hei simply listened and followed behind the man in the labcoat. " So Hei-san. Because of the way your training, Im guessing you once lacked no skill in your chakra control. Taking on Medical Ninjutsu without any natural talent at all, is quite a feat. So I'm going to observe your jutsu application on a training seal I developed in my own studies. You told me you learned the Healing Jutsu Minor, Right ? " Kyoshi would look back to Hei a moment before looking forward again after seeing Hei nod in return to the question. Reaching forward as they approached a door Kyoshi would swing the door open looking to Hei. " This is where you will train Hei-san. I set-up a small bed and your free to read over any of the books I have in my collection as well. Curious to see how you fair. But for now I need to continue about my runs through the hospital I already set up the seal on that scroll there. You focus your medical chakra into the seal and it will send a nerve shock through your body till your chakra reaches the very minimum precise amount of chakra needed to preform the jutsu... Anyways good luck, train hard. Ja ne. " Kyoshi would turn to walk down the halls of the hospital as Hei spoke quietly after the doctor " Ja ne ... " Hei's attention drawn mainly to the large quantity of books about the Doctors collection before shaking his head a moment going through each of his handseals focusing still on the warm up exercises hes been going through before stepping to the desk where the scroll with the seal was layed out upon. Taking in a deep breath he'd begin to focus his chakra along his arms as the green glow began to coat the entirety of his palms before moving his hands over the seal the shock to his nervous system would jolt through his body, his fingers trying to curl in pain as he grits his teeth slowly lowering the chakra he had focused the green glow becoming only a green thin film of chakra around Hei's hands as he maintains the focus of chakra to his palms he'd notice that the seal would begin to glow from red to green as Hei would feel a slight shift in the gravity as if the seal pulling his hands towards it the concentration of chakra becoming far more harder to maintain as the shock would spur from time to time as Hei lost focus before a large shock overwhelms him and he'd fall back onto the ground his body not quite listening to him for a moment as he struggles to pull himself up onto the mattress laying his head down.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:46 pm

(( OOC : Training to Learn Mystical Palm. And Daily RP for Taijutsu training and Ninjutsu Training. ))

Waking up calmly Hei would look about the room as he stirs under the covers his deep blue eyes begin to stare at the ceiling for a moment before taking in a deep breath rolling from his bed landing down onto the ground his hands shoulder width apart as he'd lower his body his arms becoming parallel to his back as they bend at the elbow and hold a 90 degree bend. Staying there for a moment he'd breath in slowly before exhaling out as he slowly raises his body back up. " Hmm I think once I finish my medical training today I'm going to do a bit of a run and practice my hand to hand combat. " He'd think for a moment as he'd nod lowering his body once more taking in a deep breath as he holds this position hearing the door open behind him Kyoshi would stand in the doorway blinking as he looks down to Hei holding the down position of his push up. " Hmm Soo ka, practicing your breathing while working on your muscles, Ne Hei-san ? " Nodding a moment Hei would exhale as he raises his body looking forward he'd lower his body once more taking in a deep breath. " Sooo whats the plan for today, I'm off of work today so I want to observe your methods today. For a bit of a study session myself. " Exhaling as he'd raise his body up once more. " Well I haven't been able to really get my work outs lately so I've really got relaxed in Hand-to-Hand combat. But Im trying to focus on my medical studies since I'm the medical shinobi of my squad and its my duty to treat the wounded in my squad. " Nodding a moment as Kyoshi would look to the medical training scroll then back to Hei. " What if you could do both, Hei-san ? " Stopping mid way as he lowered his body he'd turn to look to Kyoshi as he'd raise a brow. " What do you mean Kyoshi-sensei ? " he'd turn about as he'd sit down on his butt and cross his legs putting his hands infront of him. " Well I could teach you Mystical Palm both the offensive and medical applications of the jutsu. And even be the 'sparring' partner for the offensive application of it to get your body a fair work out. And focus your training on building muscle you will need and nothing excessive which you usually see in the ... well ... brutish types.. " Kyoshi would smile as he looked down to Hei. " Hai. I'd like that very much Kyoshi-sensei. Where do you want to go for this ? " thinking for a moment Kyoshi would look to the ceiling in thought " How about the therapeutic training room downstairs ?  plenty of room there and it is rarely used, sound good? " nodding Hei would hop to his feet as he'd follow Kyoshi throughout the halls of the hospital weaving in and out of the various gatherings of nurses and patients rushing through the halls of the hospital as they slowly make their way down to the therapeutic training room. Occasionally they would stop as Kyoshi would talk to a few nurses despite being off for the day he answered the questions the staff had for him without any fuss in the matter before they would continue throughout the halls to meet their destination opening the doors to the therapeutic training room Hei would see the large open platform taking the entire right side of the room as the left side was filled with various assisted movement equipment and stations. Taking in the details of the room he'd notice as Kyoshi moved to the large platform section of the room and he'd quickly follow after Kyoshi before Kyoshi would pull a scalpel out and make various cuts along his arms calmly as he looked to Hei. " Alright so this jutsu unlike the jutsu 'Healing Jutsu : Minor' you utilize your chakra to start the initial increase in cellular reproduction of the cells around the wounds and establish a link of your chakra and the patients to allow it to heal slowly over time. That is the medical applicable portion and we will cover the other portion afterwords. For now I will take a seat while I observe." taking a calmly breath Kyoshi would sit down none of the cuts bleeding as he uses his chakra from keeping the wounds from bleeding while Hei prepares. Focusing chakra into his palms slowly he'd begin to gather the nessicary amount of chakra. The flow coming from the pit of his stomach as they work slowly up along his arms and into the center of his palms where the faint green glow would begin. Chakra begining to slowly stretch along his palms as he takes in a deep breath exhaling slowly as to not lose focus on his chakra. The green coating would begin to fade slightly as Hei would grit his teeth, and Kyoshi would sneeze suddenly as the silence is broken the concentration of chakra releasing as Hei would look to his hands a bit disappointed. " Whys gathering chakra for this harder the usual Kyoshi-sensei ? " smirking Kyoshi would wiggle a finger slightly towards Hei. " It isnt. This room is a bit special because of the incense burned in the corners of the room, it causes the chakra network of the body to relax and flow more freely through the body. Which helps with the bodies natural recovery from traumatic incidents. So essentially you are fighting against the rooms natural effects. This should help you build a stronger capability with this ninjutsu, as the secondary offensive effect of it requires a lot of precision to execute. " nodding a moment as Hei would look about the four corners of the room spotting the burning incense before continuing to take a deep breath exhaling slowly as he'd slowly start with gathering the chakra to his arms from his stomach holding the chakra at that point as he'd slowly allow the chakra to flow more freely towards his forearm before directing the chakra gathered to the center of his palms. Slowly the chakra builds as he starts to begin creating the thin coating of green chakra to gather around each palm of his hands. Starting at the center of his palms the chakra would begin to stretch and mask the entire palm over. Waiting a moment as he holds the chakra calmly in each palm he'd look to Kyoshi. " I think I got it Kyoshi-sensei... " Kyoshi would stare at Hei as he'd look to his dried up blood of the cuts he made much earlier. " Hmm I can see why your training so hard Hei-san... You wouldnt survive in the shinobi world if you didnt atleast double your effort in training. I do not enjoy hurting myself. So hopefully I dont bleed to death before you actually grasp the application process of the jutsu ... " he'd chuckle slightly as he'd reopen the wounds along his right arm before extending his arm towards Hei with a smile. Noting Hei's abit irritable at the comments of his lack of natural talent Hei would mutter slightly under his breath and he extends his palms towards the arm " ... don't tempt me ... " sweatdropping slightly Kyoshi would silence his laughter before watching closely to Hei's actions as Hei moved his hands over the wounds he'd begin to attempt to allow his chakra to flow towards the open wounds one by one, though he attempts the chakra would extend forth towards the wounds before reforming back to the coating around his palm. Struggling at first Hei attempted once more as he watched Kyoshi's blood drip to the floor of the room the chakra would finally reach the skin as he attempts to allow the chakra to flow freely into the open wounds as it slowly increases the cellular reproduction of the body Hei would nod slightly as he'd attempt to establish a link to Kyoshi's chakra and maintain the gradual increase of cellular reproduction around the wounds. Nodding slightly Kyoshi would note how easy it was for Hei to understand the concept of the technique but also nodding to understand Hei's predicament having taken on this type of ninjutsu. One by one he'd continue to move between each of the scattered wounds working his palms about the arm to begin the process of sealing closed each wound, slowly the link of the chakra becomes far more easier to establish as the wounds close Hei would look to Kyoshi a bit of sweat along his brow as he breaths heavily. " H-how was that Kyoshi-sensei " ... Taking a moment to pause Kyoshi would look to Hei before nodding slightly. " Your capable of preforming this ninjutsu only because your comprehension is so high. Though I doubt that is just from being smart. Im sure you study daily dont you Hei-san ? " Nodding a moment as Hei would lean forward placing his palms on his knees attempting to catch his breath. " If it wasnt for you being so studious this would never be within even slightly arms reach. Yet you grasped it, so I commend you on your efforts. I look forward to seeing how far you can take yourself on effort alone Hei-san. " smiling slightly Hei would nod once more as he takes in another long breath as he calms his breathing. Kyoshi would hop to his feet as his hand quickly glowed a green hue as he placed his palm on Hei, Hei would notice the weakness overcome his muscles as he'd grimace in pain placing his hands onto his knees at the only chance to keep himself up. " Now, for the second part of the jutsu. You utilize your chakra to cause the muscles of the targets body to create a slit tense of the muscles causing them to become heavily strained for all forms over movement. Essentially this is the weaker version of a different type of jutsu but both follow a similar concept. Now for this phase Im going to attempt to dodge your advances with this technique and occasionally strike you as well to test your focus. In battle there will be no 'Hold On' for you to refocus your chakra. " taking a deep breath Hei would without hesitation leap forward moving to palm thrust Kyoshi in the shoulder his hand glowing heavily with the thick green chakra but only to meet the air as Kyoshi disappears from sight before Hei would recieve a heavily impact to the back of his head staggering forward his green coated palms would lose its color and he'd take a moment to regather his chakra to his palms moving to dodge the thrust of Kyoshi's fist as he'd turn to move around the path of the fist he'd duck under as the Doctor moved to drag his arm across the air Hei reaching up attempting to tighten the muscles in the tricep of the Doctor as he touches the back of his arm but the chakra would fade slightly before touching the arm. Grimacing slightly Kyoshi would move to thrust his knee up towards Hei's core only to meet the touch of Hei's palms as he'd attempt once more to force his chakra into the thighs of Kyoshi's leg, but once against the chakra dwindles as he finds himself bent over the knee as the it impacts Hei in his solar-plexus. Falling to the floor Hei would gasp for air as he keeps a tight grip to his stomach in pain. Kyoshi would begin to move towards Hei as he goes to check the injury over Hei would launch up moving to thrust his palm into Kyoshi's stomach as Kyoshi would find himself incapable of moving before noting Hei's foot stomped down on Kyoshi's own foot taking a heavy direct strike to the core of his stomach his abs tensing heavily as the chakra latch into the bodies muscles and seizes them up. Gasping for air he'd fall to his knees as he watches Hei hit the ground hard unconsious. " Phew ... Last second he actually got it. Im slightly surprised he took two hits from me too... Cant wait to watch this boy some more... " Kyoshi would smirk as he sits back and watches Hei rest a moment as he catches his breath and lays back calmly as he takes a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 am

(( Approved, Add to Bio. 2 Tokens next time I catch you online. Sasori ))
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:34 am

Falling upon the bed Hei would seem exhausted from his night in the village looking across the room a moment as he rests his gaze on the medical scroll before rolling over onto his back the door shooting open as Kyoshi would stand looking towards Hei " Kyoshi-sensei ? " staring at Hei Kyoshi remained silent for a moment before rushing forward to Hei grabbing him by the wrist and begins to drag him through the halls quickly and promptly moving to weave in an out of the crowds at amazing grace and pace before getting to the entrance of the Hospital Kyoshi would drag Hei out with him speaking calmly " Im disappointed in you Hei-san... You should be training, dont lose your way or Kirigakure's expectations will swallow you. " looking closely Hei would begin to notice a slight shake to Kyoshi's body as they stop at the villages lake. Looking back to Hei again " You said you wanted to learn how to break down and understand the basics of Taijutsu Hei-san ? " Hei would nod slightly as he'd look to Kyoshi with a bit unease by how he is acting. " Hai Kyoshi-sensei, I need to know the fundamentals of my taijutsu to better understand not only the uses of my tools but the uses of my body. " Kyoshi would nod a moment. " In our training the other day you shown good sense of judgement on where you need to be in battle and where you need to move your body. But that isnt all what taijutsu is about. What you lack is knowledge of your body. Knowing how to shift your body to take less damage on yourself when you are inevitably struck and the knowledge of how a proper palm thrust, punch, and various kicks work. " Kyoshi would suddenly thrust his fist towards Hei as he looked to him. " What did you see Hei-san ? " looking Kyoshi over a moment before looking back to his eyes " A punch? " he asked questioningly as he stood there a bit confused. " Not quite. Yes the general idea is I preformed a basic punch but while doing so my muscles relaxed till the point of impact before my muscles tighten in an instant snapping the power of the punch into the point of impact. This isnt just done with chakra, this is done with the knowledge of how the body works. " Nodding a moment as he continued to listen to Kyoshi looking over Kyoshi's posture a moment as he just noticed the turning of his lead foot beneath the extended arm and his body placement with his body slightly turned into the punch. " Ah so you noticed. To gain more speed and length with your thrust and reach you step and turn your body into the punch and allow the weight of the quick punch or jab as some might call it to strike your opponent. Now as I can tell your not the very brutish type of shinobi so I know that the jab itself will be mixed in with various types of kicks and your tool uses but the jab is meant to dwindle your opponent down and not really knock them out. " nodding calmly as Hei would turn away from Kyoshi and thrust his fist forward his arm remaining relaxed till the last moment his reach of his arm is fully extended and with a twist of his wrist there would be a slight whistle of the speed of the thrust and Hei would blink a moment as he remained caught off guard by how easily his punch was improved as Kyoshi would nod a moment before locking in a single handseal as two clones of himself appear infront of Hei. " Its easy to preform with even the basic experience when there is no pressure nor an opponent forcing you into rough positions. These clones will attack you and you choose when to strike. If its the wrong timing you'll be struck by them. This will train you to remember how your body works so you wont overexert yourself in battle and cause self-inflicted harm which could lead to the deaths of your squad because you cant treat their wounds. " the clones would slowly move to circle around Hei as Hei would move to take his stance watching them closely as the circle around him his body remaining still for a moment before suddenly one of the clones leaps forward moving to try a whirlwind kick towards Hei's head as he'd lean back to dodge the kick he'd find the second clone appearing behind his leaned back kicking Hei up into the air as the first clone would appear above him and axe kick him back into the ground with and audible impact Hei would cough violently as he'd look to the Kyoshi's " Hnn that hurt... " Nodding slightly as he looked to Hei before walking over to the tree pulling out a book and began to read to himself as the clones move to circle Hei once more as he slowly got back to his feet his eyes widening slightly as he sees the approaching knee towards the face he'd balance on one foot as he leaned back once again and the second clone appears beneath him once more, turning his body slightly he'd take the impact of the kick to his bicep instead of the ribcage being launched into the air once more as he sees the clone appear above him he'd move to grasp the clones axe kick and twist at his hip to sling the clone off to the side as the clone would land and skid to a stop Hei would be falling towards the clone that kicked him moving to spin and drive his heel into the clones shoulder with the loud impact the clone would grimace before poofing and the thrown clone would rush towards Hei moving to send a high kick towards his jaw taking a deep breath as he landed firmly on the ground seeing the approaching clone, Kyoshi would lift his head from the book curiously for a moment as the kick is launched Hei's body would turn slightly as he avoids the kick his arm snapping forward as it strikes the clone in the throat and the clone would disperse on impact of the fist. " We'll continue more training like this but for now. Well done Hei-san, well done. " Kyoshi would stand at that as he closes the book and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!   (Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada! Empty

Back to top Go down

(Solo RP)Training of the Spirited Youth! Hei Uskada!
Page 1 of 1