NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

And So We Come Walking...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Voodoo

And So We Come Walking... Empty
PostSubject: And So We Come Walking...   And So We Come Walking... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:01 am

Here come the Stiltwalkers,
Long legs, long gait, long arms.
They come sauntering, slinking and prancing,
Black masks on their faces, bells in their hair.
Their hands grasp out before them,
Searching for riches they've never had.

Their dance is forlorn, yet tantalizing,
Their music draws you in.
Capturing your gaze, they trap you,
They hold you gently and lay claim to your soul.
Next you look up, you're penniless and in love.

{{  Consider this my DM introduction as well as a bit of foreshadowing to come.  I look forward to RPing with you all.  }}

Rumors spread that a preforming troupe has recently returned to the area, traveling toward Fire Country from the south.  Rumor has it that they plan to stop by one of the smaller villages in the country to offer a performance within the month.  Strangely, no one can give much more detail than that about the mysterious troup.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DM Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: And So We Come Walking...   And So We Come Walking... EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 pm

A Dance with Shadows

Come one, come all!  Coming next month to the Land of Wind!
The Stiltwalkers troupe will perform a Dance of Shadows!
The rare appearance of the Marrionetta to be seen tonight!
She will perform with our dancers for this one night only!
So come to see the mystical performance and shadow manipulation!

**  Timezone note:  I live West Coast USA (GMT -Cool.  I have time to DM between 8pm and 1am my time during the week, and nearly all day on the weekends.  Let me know your availability for those interested.  It is very rare for me to announce an event, so take advantage of the scheduling.
Back to top Go down
DM Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: And So We Come Walking...   And So We Come Walking... EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 pm

** Event will be today when I see people online. Lessons will be offered to those who find the opening. Server standards only. No clan or special jutsu. Just an evening of fun for folk, don't expect any fighting unless I can get another DM to help with the event. Because I'm not quite there yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So We Come Walking...   And So We Come Walking... Empty

Back to top Go down

And So We Come Walking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: In Character Information :: Forum RP-
Jump to: