NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Bugs / Glitches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 am

If you find a Bug / Glitch, post it here with the below format so I am able to locate it and fix it. I will try do these as fast as I can, and keep a list of what was fixed, what date and where it was fixed, so it is easy to pinpoint.

Sincerely, Nightwolf.

Code:
Area:
Player Name:
What Happened:
NPC'S Included: (If Any)
Back to top Go down
Scrapper

Scrapper

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 am

Area: OOC
Player Name: Ana Aburame
What Happened: Cloak changer not functioning
NPC'S Included: None

~Noted: Will fix next update. Nightwolf
Back to top Go down
DM Iruka

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 am

Area: Suna
Player Name: ----
What Happened: Suna has numerous random transitions to nowhere. They are typically small in the builder so we'll have to have it tested out to find exact points. They send players to random locations throughout the city and if memory serves correctly one might have led to Kiri somehow.
NPC'S Included: (If Any)
Back to top Go down
Wistress

Wistress

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:41 pm

I'll try to report any bugs or 'odd/sloppy things' in my spare time.

Quote :
Spoiler:

Area: Sunagakure - Outskirts
What Happened:
- The two towers in this area have unlocked doors that lead to nowhere. Probably best just to lock them.
- The balistas stuck in the towers look awful silly since the NWN engine hides most of the tower when you move your camera at certain angles rofl.
- You can walk through the yellow placeable structures surrounding the gate.
- The 'huts' on either side of the elevated areas have unlocked doors leading to nowhere.
- Cave next to a red obelisk has a broken transition.
Quote :
Spoiler:

Area: Sunagakure - South
What Happened:
- The 'Horse Rental' cave transition doesn't work.
- The benches still have their toolset palette names and don't seem to work anyways :C
Quote :
Spoiler:

Area: Sunagakure - Central
What Happened:
- If you run a little beside the path towards the library you will hit a hidden transition that takes you to Sunagakure - East.
Back to top Go down
Arbitous
Human Resources
Human Resources

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Greetings!! I am offically bringing this back to life. If there is anything out of the norm during your adventures then please post here as i will be monitoring this sectiong closely or throw me a PM
Back to top Go down
Wistress

Wistress

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Quote :
Area: Konohagakure - Center
Wot Happened?
Screenshots:

- One of the Chunin by the Hokage building is having pathing issues. He got around eventually though!
- All the NPC Commoners have the same portrait here: a Bald Dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs / Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs / Glitches   Bugs / Glitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugs / Glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: OOC Info :: Development Area-
Jump to: