NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

New to the Server: So many questions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faithless Vendetta

Faithless Vendetta

New to the Server: So many questions! Empty
PostSubject: New to the Server: So many questions!   New to the Server: So many questions! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 am

Hello,

I'm new to the server, and have a ton of questions. But I'm not sure where to start with them. I'm thinking about starting with a test char while I learn the server mechanics and rules, then later create my main character when I know more about the server. That being said, what villages are currently popular? I'm thinking about making my character a medic.

~Vendy
Back to top Go down
Scrapper

Scrapper

PostSubject: Re: New to the Server: So many questions!   New to the Server: So many questions! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:31 am

Right now? Kumo, suna, kiri, konoha and iwa in that order.
Back to top Go down
X-Hero

X-Hero

PostSubject: Re: New to the Server: So many questions!   New to the Server: So many questions! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:08 pm

More Kiri/Kumo, Suna, Konoha, and no one lives in Iwa xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Server: So many questions!   New to the Server: So many questions! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Server: So many questions!
Page 1 of 1